Top 5 Christmas Gifts
Now is the time to start thinking about corporate Christmas gifts to give to your clients. Every year at Acrobat Promotions we are asked “what gift do you recommend we give to our customers?” So this year we have decided to come up with some tips and a list of our top 5 corporate Christmas gifts.
Why you should give corporate Christmas gifts?
- They help promote your business
- You can use them to reach out to potential customers
- They reward loyal and longstanding customers
- And because it’s the season for giving!
When choosing a gift you need to consider the following:
- Go for quality (remember that the gift will be branded with your logo)
- Make sure the gift is relevant to the target audience and the service you are promoting
- Pick a gift that is functional as this will be more appreciated by the recipient who can derive some use from it
- Remember as with giving any gift at Christmas time it is the thought that counts so as long as you have considered the points above your gift should be appreciated.
5 Christmas corporate gift ideas
1. Sweets are always a favourite at Christmas. Send some pick n’ mix, some chocolates or even mince pies.
2. Santa Hats are great, fun festive wear for your customers and staff.
3. Snow Globes are a traditional but still loved idea for the festive season with a large printed insert inside of the snow globe. These are a great promotional Christmas gift idea.
4. Christmas Baubles are great gift to provide maximum impact this Christmas as they can be used to decorate trees in the office or home.
5. Christmas Stress Items come in a range of different shapes including a penguin, snowman and of course Father Christmas. Great fun and good value for money.
We hope you have found the above list helpful.
Contact us today for a quote for these or any promotional merchandise that you need.