Acrobat Promotions is one of the UK’s leading independent promotional merchandise suppliers. Based in Totton near Southampton, we help organisations to engage and retain customers; create conversations and referrals by producing branded merchandise and corporate gifts with powerful messages. We are recognised within the industry for our outstanding service, which has won us multiple Distributor of the Year awards.
Due to business growth and career progression, Acrobat Promotions are looking to expand our team. Current job opportunities are shown below.
Administrative Assistant Required for Maternity Cover
A fantastic opportunity for someone with confidence and a good eye for detail to join this well established family run business in Totton.
The role will be interesting and varied and will consist of a range of both regular and occasional tasks. Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Making and receiving telephone calls.
- Using a variety of computer packages such as word, excel, outlook and the company database
- Inputting information onto the company database in a precise and timely matter.
- Managing the production process.
- Processing orders, checking details and sending information for both internal and external approval.
- Working to tight deadlines
- Chasing up orders with both customers and suppliers.
- Meeting and greeting customers to the premises.
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and via email.
- Dealing with enquiries in a polite and friendly manner.
- General office duties
This role would suit someone who wants to get involved in a variety of activities on a daily basis and is offered as a part time position working 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. This position is for maternity cover starting straight away until 21st December 2018 in the first instance.
Salary subject to experience
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic telesales professional to help the business grow. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the internal sales support and production teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting personal targets achieved by cold calling and generating leads from databases provided.
Basic pay of £9 -12 per hour depending on experience + £BONUS on leads generated
Telesales B2B - The Role:
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients
- Qualifying customers’ needs to generate accurate leads for Account Managers
- Updating internal systems with customer details and outcomes
- Basic Administrative duties.
Telesales B2B - The Candidate Will Have:
- Previous telesales, telemarketing or customer service experience.
- Self-motivated with the desire to achieve.
- Confident and hard-working.
- Good telephone manner.
Immediate start for the right candidate, apply today.
Required experience: Telesales Experience: 1 year
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org